Jump to navigation Jump to search
09 Apr 2013 (Build Date)
April 9, 2013 (Release Date)
- Users can now create folders, with a maximum of 10 icons per folder, and up to 100 icons (including folders) on the home screen.
- Users can now verify which PS Vita card is in their system by looking at the information bar.
- Users can now save home screen layouts per PS Vita card.
- When [Mute Automatically] is toggled in [Settings], the PS Vita will mute speakers when a headset is unplugged. Similarly, music will now pause if a headset is unplugged when the music app is used.
- [Use Wi-Fi in Power Save Mode] has been added to [Power Save Settings].
- [Disconnect Wi-Fi Connection Automatically] has been removed.
- Patches an exploit in the game Apache Overkill.
- PlayStation Plus
- PlayStation Plus members can now automatically update [PlayStation Mobile] software and upload game save data using a 3G connection.
- Users can now upload or download game save data using a 3G network.
- Video support within the [Browser] has been added (a memory card is required; some videos are not supported).
- Enhancements to [Email] now allow users to view HTML messages, add multiple email addresses to contacts, and search messages.
- Group Messaging
- Users can now send messages to multiple recipients.
- Still images can now be displayed in high resolution when zoomed in.
- Content Manager
- Users can now check for system updates when plugging their PS Vita into their PS3 system. The system version of the PS3 must be 4.40 or higher.
- Users can now add a name for the PS Vita backup data when saving to a PS3 or PC. The system version of the PS3 must be 4.40 or higher, and the Content Manager Assistant application must be updated.
- PlayStation Store
- When reporting PlayStation Mobile content as inappropriate, users can now include details.
MD5:: | SHA1:: | CRC32::2332600993 | CRC16:: | HMAC_SHA1::