Jump to navigation Jump to search
25 sep 2014 (Build Date)
October 2, 2014 (Release Date)
- [Theme & Background] has been added to [Settings].
- Full array of languages has been added to [External Keyboard] settings (previously was Japanese and US English only). 
- [Import Saved Data] feature has now been fixed after becoming broken with release of system software 3.15.
- PS4 Remote Play now supports two players simultaneously.
- Added timezone for Nouméa and daylight savings support for Wellington, New Zealand. 
- "Intellectual Property Notices" are now listed in the app menu on the LiveArea screen.
- A savegame exploit, several kernel exploits, a WebKit exploit and some internal system flaws have been fixed.
- Trophy rarity can now be viewed.
- Users can now attach and send events created in [Calendar] to [Messages] and [Email]. Recipients can save those events in their own calendars.
- Users can now add Friends and other players to events created in [Calendar].
- The Calendar app’s LiveArea now supports the next six tagged events.
- The system's [Browser] now supports closing all open windows.
- Content Manager
- Support for Content Manager Assistant with Windows XP and Mac OS X Leopard has been discontinued. 
- PS TV
- The name of the VTE-1000 series has been changed to PlayStation TV or PS TV within system applications. 
- A maximum of 4 wireless controllers can be connected to the PS TV. The number of players depends on the game or application.
- North American and European PSN accounts can now be used with the PlayStation TV.
- Detailed warning prompt added to Standby/Shutdown screen on PlayStation TV devices.