Jump to navigation Jump to search
19 March 2015 (Build Date)
March 26, 2015 (Release Date)
- Adds support for streaming in 60 frames per second while using PS4 Remote Play. If 60fps is enabled, the PS4 system will be unable to record gameplay while using Remote Play.
- Accessibility has been added to the settings menu, with options such as zooming, inverted colors, closed captions, enlarged text and increased contrast options.
- The Maps application has been removed.
- 'near' will not show Maps and other related content anymore.
- PSN has been renamed to [PlayStation Network]
- The [Chat] setting under [PlayStation Network] > [Sub Account Management] has been renamed as [Chat/User-Generated Media].
- Sub account users can now be restricted from sending and receiving [Messages from other players] in [Messages].
- The online-status of friends is no longer shown with a pop-up box.
- Fixed savedata exploits in various PSP games (Arcade Darts, Patapon 2, Numblast, etc).
- Fixed kernel mode exploit that enabled the usage of eCFWs within the PSP emulator of the PS Vita.
- Fixed the "custom bubble" exploit.
- 30% of the reserved 256MB memory for the operating system now free for games.