-- Custom Emulator Firmware 6.60 TN-V4 --
-- by Total_Noob --
THE CHANGELOG OF THE TN-V4 ECFW:
- Added high memory support for FW 2.1X ONLY.
- Added option in recovery menu to apply all PS Vita registries (Registry hacks ->).
(These registries will be applied: PSN, language, button assign, password lock, date, adhoc, wifi)
- Added automatic recovery boot at first use.
- Added 'Fix exploit savedata' option.
(With this enabled, you can play the exploit game. The first 2 letters of the savedata folder will be replaced with 'TN')
- Added possibility to hide the exploit game in XMB.
- Added ISO category support for GCLite.
- Added possibility to change HOME and NOTE combo buttons (Advanced -> Advanced configuration ->).
(If no buttons are choosen, you can HOLD the Livearea button (the blue PlayStation button) to simulate the HOME button)
- Added patch to enable 6.60 kernel modules decryption.
- Fixed CPU underclock.
- Fixed infinite bluescreen error.
- Fixed lots of Sony's msfs driver bugs.
- Fixed all bugs made in TN-V3.
- Fixed original pscode region determination.
- Fixed bug that did not allow you to go to the Livearea screen.
- Fixed bug where HOME button was simulated, when you opened the Vita OSK.
- Dummied Temperature and Volt power functions to avoid long negative strings.
- Improved ISO cache core.
- Improved 'Install Addon' feature. This option is now removed from recovery menu and is always enabled.
- Removed semaphore wait in flash0 emulation. This enhances the reading speed of flash0 files (most noticable in Theme Settings).
- Made some cosmetic changes in VSH Menu and recovery menu and added possibility to change the color of these menus.
Release Date: 17 December 2013